I love driving and I've been doing it forever. People say the way I drive is smooth, and I'm a patient driver. Having a mechanic as a husband, I don't have to worry about the nitty-gritty of driving. You know, like when the machine won't start or I have a flat tire or stuff like that. Does it mean that if you have a ride it would be the most comfortable? Of course not, don't be ridiculous! I'm not good at comprehending routes. What can I say? My spatial intelligence is under average, I admit that. I'm so good at getting lost. I've been trying to analyze why and here is my silly result:
- Streets with light traffic look way different from those when there's traffic jam.
- Streets during the day look completely different from those during the night.
- One way streets are only for rocket scientists.
- Attention-grabbing conversations with talkative passangers will drag you from Tanah Kusir to Pejompongan.
- Not everyone is gifted with intuition in finding ways. When you get lost more than twice a week, wake up. You are blessed with many other things but never trust your feelings when finding a place.
- Don't trust deja vu either, it's not for driving.